While it’s normal for our face to lose volume as we age, it isn’t something you have to live with. With the right practitioner, you can simply recreate natural contours and definition without the need for invasive surgery. Similar to other cosmetic filler treatments such as Juvederm, Voluma, Belotero and Radiesse, Restylane is injected into the tissues to gently plump the skin and create a more youthful facial profile.Who can benefit from filler
Dermal filler is a cosmetic treatment suitable for a wide range of people who have lost facial definition due to aging. In addition to adding volume it can can soften fine lines and wrinkles. When injected into the cheeks it can help soften nasolabial folds and soften the jawline. If you have lost volume in the lips, Restylane silk can help restore that youthful pout you had in your twenties. It also helps soften and sometimes erase those pesky lines around the mouth. If you were not born with the contours you always wanted, they can easily be created without losing that natural look you desire. Here at Lorena and Luca Spa, we pride ourselves on creating a natural and refreshed look for our patients every time.
How Filler Works
Filler is injected via a fine needle or cannula which also contains lidocaine to help you manage any discomfort. This technique ensures that it successfully adds volume to the area while supporting and smoothing the overlying skin. The treatment can take anywhere from 15 to 40 minutes, varying on the treatment area. While mild tenderness, bruising and swelling may be visible after the procedure, these side effects will subside within 2-7 days. We use a special technique and needle that minimizes the chance of bruising, swelling, and discomfort by 90%. As well we can numb the area prior to treatment if requested.
The volumizing effects of filler will last between 6 and 18 months depending on the filler used and your own metabolism. We only use Hyaluronic acid fillers here at Lorena Luca Spa. Hyaluronic acid is naturally produced and broken down by the body making it a safe and reversible choice for volume.
Before you treatment
To reduce the chance of swelling and bruising please avoid Asprin, NSAIDS such as ibuprofen, prescription blood thinners (check with your doctor first), garlic, vitamin E, Ginkoba Biloba, alcohol, and cigarettes 48 hours prior to injection. Taking arnica can help with bruising. If you are prone to cold sores please take a prophylactic medication prior to treatment. If you have a heart valve, antibiotic medication will need to be taken prior to treatment. Avoid Retin-A and Retinol 2 days prior and 2 days after injection.
Tired of those facial wrinkles? Dysport and Botox will help you soften those lines and even prevent them from appearing at all. This popular procedure is a safe and effective treatment in which the muscle movement responsible for facial wrinkles is restricted. The treatment helps soften wrinkles resulting in a smoother, more youthful and relaxed relaxed appearance. Wrinkles are created by movement so by softening the movement, you soften the wrinkles.
The procedure is quite simple and usually takes about fifteen minutes. Anesthesia is not necessary, although a topical numbing cream is optional. Using a very fine needle the neuromodulator will be directly injected into the appropriate muscles.
Benefits of Botox and Dysport
- Treatments are very quick
- Almost no recovery time needed
- Lasts about 3-4 months
- Starts working in 2-3 days for dysport and 7-10 with Botox
How do they work
Once injected into facial muscles, it blocks the signals from the nerve to the muscles, thereby reducing muscle activity and improving the wrinkles and lines.What is the difference between Botox and Dysport
Botox and Dysport are very similar neuromodulators, but there are a few differences.
First, Dysport kicks in on day 2 or 3 rather than 7 or 10. Also, clients say they feel it gives them a more natural look rather than Botox. As well, most clients claim it lasts longer.Is the procedure painful
The treatment involves very little pain, though patients may experience some minor, brief discomfort. A cold pack or anesthetic cream may be used if the patient wishes to numb the treatment area prior to injection.How to prepare for my treatment
To reduce the chance of swelling and bruising please avoid Asprin, NSAIDS such as ibuprofen, prescription blood thinners (check with your doctor first), garlic, vitamin E, Ginkoba Biloba, alcohol, and cigarettes 48 hours prior to injection. Taking arnica can help with bruising. If you are prone to cold sores please take a prophylactic medication prior to treatment. If you have a heart valve, antibiotic medication will need to be taken prior to treatment. Avoid Retin-A and Retinol 2 days prior and 2 days after injection.What is the recovery time
This treatment involves little to no recovery time or downtime. Most patients can return to their usual routine the very next day although exercise and facial massage is not recommended for six hours following the procedure. If you think Dysport or Botox can help you achieve your aesthetic needs, please call to book a free consultation today!
Ask about Aspire Rewards
and Brilliant Distinctions
to save on each injectable treatment!PRP Facelift Treatment $950This treatment is ideal for those of you wanting to stop aging in its tracks. It is used to add lost volume, while lifting, tightening, and smoothing wrinkles. If you are intimidated by fillers this is also a wonderful option. PRP stimulates your own tissue to grow, thereby creating volume for areas such as the cheeks, lips, marionettes, nasal labial folds, 11's, and the under eye area. If you are suffering from uneven texture due to acne scarring, this is the most effective treatment on the market. As well, If you have laxity issues on your neck and or decolletage, this yields beautiful skin tightening results.
What to Know
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) derived from your own blood is then injected into the skin with the Rejuvapen microneedling pen, stimulating the growth of new stem cells in the face.
- Collagen will start forming within weeks of the procedure. Treatment time is one hour.
- Because the skin receives tiny punctures, swelling, irritation, and redness might occur. This will subside in the following 24 – 48 hours of the procedure.
- Bruising is very uncommon, but may occur and last up to two weeks.
- After this treatment your face will be red. The redness will usually subside by the next day and turn pink.
- Results last about 2 years, but the procedure could be repeated every three to four months for maximum results.
- Best results are obtained by having three treatments, about a month apart.
- This procedure is not recommended for people with blood-related conditions. Please consult with your medical practitioner beforehand.
- Do not take aspirin, ibuprofen, fish oil, and herbal supplements for 72 hours prior to treatment. These medications can increase the chances of bruising. Do not take antiimflammatory medications including steroids or herbs becuase these will inhibit the new growth of tissue.
What to Love
- You will see reults immediately and these will get better over the course of the following three months while your collagen and soft tissue are growing.
- The PRP face lift will add lost volume to cheeks, smiles lines, lips and under eyes by injecting the PRP under the skin. This can replace a need for filler, though for maximum volume we like to combine this treatment with dermal fillers.
- This procedure also treats crow’s feet, dark circles under your eyes, acne scarring, dark spots, fine lines around the lips, and sallow dry skin giving it a natural youthful glow!