BOTOX - DYSPORT
(NEUROMODULATORS)Neurotoxins can successfully treat fine lines and wrinkles, caused by repetitive muscle movement. When the muscles in our faces are used over and over, wrinkles begin to form. Combine that with the natural loss of the skin's elasticity, and the signs of aging can make us look much older than we feel. With noticeable improvement of fine lines and wrinkles, without surgery or recovery time, explore how you can let Lorena Luca help you turn back the signs of aging.
BENEFITS OF NEUROMODULATORS:
WHAT TO EXPECT:Several tiny injections of the medication are administered directly into the muscle areas you wish to treat. The location of the injections will be determined by examining your ability to move certain muscles in the selected area. The location, size, and use of the muscles vary among individuals, which will be evaluated during your appointment. Discomfort is usually minimal and brief. Most patients see an improvement within 5-10 days. The efficacy of anti-wrinkle injectables will usually last between 12 and 16 weeks. Neurotoxins are safe for all skin types and ethnicities.
- Reduce wrinkles without surgery.
- Help improve underlying muscles, (beyond what facial peels are able to address).
- Temporarily minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles on the face.
- Provide fast and dramatic results.
In addition to treating the muscles in the forehead, between the brows and around the eyes, neuromodulators can treat many areas on the body including:
Bunny Lines - Brow Lift - Chin Dimpling - Gummy Smile - Chin Crease - Lip Wrinkles
AT LORENA LUCA, WE CAN HELP YOU LOOK
AND FEEL RESTED, RESTORED AND READY FOR ANYTHING.
DERMAL FILLERSDermal fillers are created from Hyaluronic Acid (HA), a natural component of healthy human tissue. An important structural building block in the skin, HA can stimulate the body's production of collagen, which helps create healthy dermal and epidermal tissue. Additionally, Hyaluronic Acid draws water from the body to the treated area, providing volume to the skin which helps to minimize the appearance of fines lines and wrinkles. There are many types of fillers, each addressing a different issue or area of the face. Lorena Luca's nurse injector, Jennifer, creates beautiful, natural looking results.
LORENA LUCA OFFERS THE FOLLOWING TYPES OF FILLERS:
|Voluma - Adds volume in the cheeks to help correct age related volume loss. This injectable gel lifts, re-inflates, and contours the cheeks. |
|Vollure - An injectable gel used to correct facial wrinkles and folds (such as nasolabial folds). |
|Volbella - An injectable gel used for gentle lip augmentation and smoothing lines around the mouth. |
|Juvederm Plus XC - Used to correct moderate to severe wrinkles and folds (such as nasolaial folds).|
|Restylane Lyft - Filler for moderate to severe facial folds and volume loss. |
|Restylane - Used in mid-to-deep dermis to augment facial wrinkles and folds. |
|Juvederm Ultra XC - Used to inject lips for lip augmentation and correction of perioral lines (lines around the mouth). |WHAT DERMAL FILLERS DO:
- Plump deep facial lines and creases.
- Smooth out acne scars.
- Restore volume in hollow ares under the eyes.
- Improve facial volume and symmetry.
- Eliminate fine lines of the lips and plump the lips.
- Last around nine months (slightly less in the lips).
LORENA LUCA SPA NOW OFFERS A NON-SURGICAL SOLUTION TO
SAY GOODBYE TO A DOUBLE CHIN.
The aging process just does not seem fair, especially when it comes to the dreaded double chin. Submental fat can begin to accumulate, creating a fat pocket under the chin. There is no predicting who will develop submental fat, as weight is not always an indicator. Kybella treatment is the alternative to liposuction and surgery.
During the non-invasive treatment, several tiny, targeted injections of deoxycholic acid are administered. Over several weeks, the medication breaks down the fat by destroying the cell membrane. The fat is then metabolized and eliminated as waste, permanently removing fat cells. Most patients require a series of two treatments for maximum results. The procedure is very tolerable, as a topical lidocaine is applied before the injections. Most patients resume their normal daily routine following the procedure.
PRP Facelift Treatment $950This treatment is ideal for those of you wanting to stop aging in its tracks. It is used to add lost volume, while lifting, tightening, and smoothing wrinkles. If you are intimidated by fillers this is also a wonderful option. PRP stimulates your own tissue to grow, thereby creating volume for areas such as the cheeks, lips, marionettes, nasal labial folds, 11's, and the under eye area. If you are suffering from uneven texture due to acne scarring, this is the most effective treatment on the market. As well, If you have laxity issues on your neck and or decolletage, this yields beautiful skin tightening results.
What to Know
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) derived from your own blood is then injected into the skin with the Rejuvapen microneedling pen, stimulating the growth of new stem cells in the face.
- Collagen will start forming within weeks of the procedure. Treatment time is one hour.
- Because the skin receives tiny punctures, swelling, irritation, and redness might occur. This will subside in the following 24 – 48 hours of the procedure.
- Bruising is very uncommon, but may occur and last up to two weeks.
- After this treatment your face will be red. The redness will usually subside by the next day and turn pink.
- Results last about 2 years, but the procedure could be repeated every three to four months for maximum results.
- Best results are obtained by having three treatments, about a month apart.
- This procedure is not recommended for people with blood-related conditions. Please consult with your medical practitioner beforehand.
- Do not take aspirin, ibuprofen, fish oil, and herbal supplements for 72 hours prior to treatment. These medications can increase the chances of bruising. Do not take antiimflammatory medications including steroids or herbs becuase these will inhibit the new growth of tissue.
What to Love
- You will see reults immediately and these will get better over the course of the following three months while your collagen and soft tissue are growing.
- The PRP face lift will add lost volume to cheeks, smiles lines, lips and under eyes by injecting the PRP under the skin. This can replace a need for filler, though for maximum volume we like to combine this treatment with dermal fillers.
- This procedure also treats crow’s feet, dark circles under your eyes, acne scarring, dark spots, fine lines around the lips, and sallow dry skin giving it a natural youthful glow!